Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weirdness in me....

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The reason why I kept on blogging this often is that am too too lazy I write and read up for my thesis...
Yea I know the dateline is near yet I still don't have the mood to write it...
Lame excuse rite???
I really hate myself for it...
and I really need someone to give me some "thrashing" probably with that I could work faster...
I guessed excessive free time is not suitable for people like me, it drains the energy out of me...wtf...
other people need long holidays @ lotsa free time to rejuvenate themselves to restore back energy within them ...
but me the vice versa = 1 weirdo...
and I misses my my packed schedule, classes from Monday to Friday....
assignments that add up every week...too bad is the end of it...no more classes no more assignments...

0 comments:

Post a Comment