Saturday, April 3, 2010

Still here...

Saturday, April 3, 2010
After 2 weeks, my allergy scars is still here...and am still having d itching thingy going on..when laa am able to eat my favourite foods...when laa I can stop using d calamine lotion...when laa I can stop using sulfur soap... when these two things combined together, it smells like hospital...and I HATE HOSPITAL...it reminded me what I don't want to remember...

2 weeks ago : The early stage


Currently :

Mind you, my hands are not d only part affected...my neck, face, chest, in fact my whole body....Worst part would be my face, my eyelid swelled and I got double double eyelid...like  I kena hentam during a fight ..Even the doctors are afraid of me...At that time, I was hurt...as a doctor he should have soothed my emotions instead of having the disgusted face like I contracted some deadly disease..OK..I understand measles are infectious but hey I don't know what's wrong with me that's why I consulted U, a doc...I didn't ask for it to happened ...Eventually he looked relieved after my blood report is out which confirmed my case as allergy not measles....For this allergy thingy, I got myself injected twice and my blood tested once...altogether 3 pricked mark on my skin...Hopefully there will no more allergy attack in the future...

p/s: I am missing my eggs, my fish-balls, my fishcakes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment