Wednesday, April 21, 2010

De - Stress with Date Night....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
After having examinations two days in a row...
I know I had to De-Stress...
Had a unplanned movie trip to Alamanda...
Picked a movie... Date Night...


Never though It will be that AWESOME...
(p/s: this AWESOME is like AWESOME AWESOME)
It was so funny that I laughed non-stop...
Overall is a great movie to watch...
Great for those who are having EXAM FEVER or too much work pressure... 

My favorite lines @ scenes from the movie...

Taxi Driver : "Husband, when I press the hon, U step on the brake
Wife, U step on the gas"...

  and this is what U get

Steve to Mark Wahlberg :I do have a plan and really need Ur help and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD could U please put a shirt on???

now U know why Steve begs Mark to put on some shirt..cos' he looking smoking hot ...


Steve to Ray Liotta : Shut Ur vagina up...
Tina to Ray : When he means shut Ur vagina up he wants U to shut Ur mouth up...


That's all for now...
Back to studying...
Upnext, MARINE CONSERVATION...



0 comments:

Post a Comment