Thursday, April 1, 2010

Every end is a new beginning....

Thursday, April 1, 2010
This week is the final week before study week, at this time round back then during my final year during my undergraduate I felt relief cos "Oh finally,finally I am going to graduate soon"...
happy and glad....
that is what I felt...
But this time round, I no longer has that feeling...
I don't wanna grad that quick, I wanted to stay here longer even though I do have some not so good memories here but it is all these experiences that make me what I am today....
I am more mature, independent and more outspoken now compared to the old me back in secondary school....
Here is where I met with all sort of people;college mates, course mates, lecturers, etc... 
Each of them colored my life and each one of them held a special place in my heart....
I really got used to hanging with and having them around me...
Yea maybe we do have some misunderstandings from time to time..
It is part and parcel in life and is also part of the process of knowing each other even better....
Now every moments passed by = the closer I am to the end of the chapter...
But then at every end there's a new beginning...
Who knows there might be an even better world out there to create a better me...
Just wait and we will see...


p/s:would like to take this opportunity to apologize to those whom got affected with my hot temper and sometimes very awkward behavior...deeply regretted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment