Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday, June 19, 2011
It's Father's Day
Wanna wish my daddy Happy Father's day!!!
Wish him here nia coz he is not that type that celebrate this kinda of thingy...haha...

My Dad...
is the bestest thing that I have...
no matter what happens, 
he is my pillar of strength...
he is my protector...
he might not know this...
whatever he said, I might not heed all of it...
but I cares whatever he said or thinks of me...
coz I wanna be his perfect little gal...

Daddy,
I know I not a very good girl
As I sometimes snap at you
As I sometimes a bit wacky
As I sometimes fights with Ah Boy and Ah Den
and it irks you
I wont say that I am sorry ..haha
Because I know all this is my 'qualities' that makes you love me...haha...
and not forgetting...
the older you are the more 'macho' you are...haha

Daddy, Happy Father's Day...


0 comments:

Post a Comment