Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday, March 26, 2011
Forget bout all the blues that's happening now...
So what did I do last week on my OFF DAYS...
Which is basically my MOST AWAITED days of the month...
I went SHOPPING, MAKAN2, SIGHSEEING, SAMPAT'ING with my fellow coursemates...


ShOPpInG @ TimEs SqUaRe @ Sg.WAnG @ LoW yAT

Joined the Vincci Frenzy
 She wondering to buy or not to buy...hehe...^ ^   




 MAkaN2 @ SushI ZaNmai

Meet The GAnGs...

Salmon Avocado Roll

Golden Coral Roll

Savoury Unadon

Ebidon

the food as usual is GREAT but without HER

my shopping companion @ makan2 buddy


I wouldn't be this GLEAMING HAPPY
 
 

NexT SighSEEING @ PutraJaya : Hot Air Balloon Festival

and the attendees are...
.
 .
 .
.
Tadaa...


nama pun dah hot air balloons festival mesti lah tengok balloons and camwhoring dengan kaum keluarganya...haha






 

Last StoP: UKM
SamPat'ing Session
which is mostly about Zurs' braces and who's his  GF...
HaHa...


OVERALL is was a GREAT OUTING!!!

Hope that there'll be another




0 comments:

Post a Comment