Monday, February 28, 2011

Mixture of moods....

Monday, February 28, 2011

Glad...
Glad that everything went well today...
Feels awesome when we had a quite a good feedback...
Glad that we were given time to redo whatever that is needed to be fix...
Glad that I have good & supportive colleagues and bosses...

 Stressed out???
 In a way somehow I am  promoted...
but as I mentioned in earlier earlier punya post...
that I rather be demoted than promoted...
should I be happy???
deep down inside I feel satisfied as my work is being recognized...
at least for the time being, I am satisfied..
and a lil bit confidence with my work performance...

 Hatred...
Somehow I really can't tolerate anymore with this one guy...
A guy that has a mixture of an auntie's and adolescent's attitude...
Why on earth there's such people... 
LORD/GOD pls help me so that I wont hate him that much....

0 comments:

Post a Comment