Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday, May 31, 2010
Finally was able to blog after such a long break from the virtual world...
What to do, my place got no line..
Guess where am I blogging from???
Is from the library...
So Klang-ians, if U wants free and pretty fast accessible internet...
Go to the public library in Klang...
Squeaky clean and nice environment....
Is been quite some time I am not been here..
I think since my primary school years...
Remember vividly that I was always here to borrow books mostly by Enid Blyton...
And now after many years am back here again to fill in my current void life...
With books and internet surfing....
Surfing for jobs....
Last 2 weeks was in I-city, helping out  my aunt 
   with some tasks at one of her client's event...
Guess what???
Was able to met with a Hong Kong superstar who was recently awarded with the title 
Best Actor in the Hong Kong Film Awards 2010
 .
 .
.
.
.
Mr Simon Yam
too bad I din't get any close-up photos with him...
Coz am too shy...
Yea stupidly SHY....
Haix....
Used to think that movie stars are like kinda stuck up people 
but to my amazement he is not one of them....
Because I overheard him politely reject the offer to have some snacks in the VIP suite but to dine with the people from the press...
With that statement he clearly have my vote as 
 
Mr Nice Guy...



0 comments:

Post a Comment