Friday, January 22, 2010

Watta Day 2!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010
Today,

A few minutes after 12 am, my phone rang...someone just called to ask me why 5 journals instead 1...(dun understand why it cant wait in till d morning)...
Woke up at 6am...I dreamt about me presenting my viva ,= = '"...
Reach d lab at 7 sum-thing to do my lab..
'Awesome' thing happened, NO POWER SUPPLY.....
Wasted my 1 hour++ time waiting...
 My lappy is infected with viruses...
THanKs to some of my wonderful coursemates...
Luckily my anti-virus is efficient in doing its work...
If not I would have murdered them...
When U noe a person has to collect files from 20++ people...
Would U like adding misery to her job by having her lappy infected...
I dont think many would care much about it...
They would probably think " it is not my problem Ur lappy got infected"...
 I intended to start my day by doing positive things,thinking postively...
But as U can see my positive thinking is distracted by series of negative events...
Is not I dont want to....
The fact is I am unable to...

Cant wait for d upcoming Malacca trip....
For the time being, that trip is what keeping me alive here... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment